Your work is meant to be Beautiful.
Creative. And Profitable.
You’re a micro-business entrepreneur, with a creative soul.
You’ve got a fledgling, emerging business, or you may even have had a business for a while, but you’re just not feeling the love anymore. You’d really like to have a business that lights you up, but . . .
It’s just not happening.
You dream of a boutique business full of beauty and creativity, that goes deep and creates intimate connections with your customers.
You’ve taken some marketing and business programs, you’ve listened to the experts, but you’re not getting the promised results. You worry, that in order to succeed, you’re going to have to leave behind the best of who you are.
What you’d really like is some support in creating a body of work that brings all of who you are and what you do together, and then how to turn that into offerings that reveal your beautiful, original work.
To stay true to your soul’s work and still be marketable and profitable – Oh yes! That. You want that.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You’re ready to design and grow your business on your terms
- You’re ready to let go of the business you’ve been told you should have and embrace the one you’re meant for.
- You want to shape your work and your business from what’s True and Authentic for you, and create beautiful offers for that work that your clients will adore and really benefit from
- You want to experience an authentic, sustainable and profitable business that’s also beautiful and creative.
Just a bit about me
I am Paula Tarrant, creator of Inspired Women Work. I started this business because I wanted to help creative women experience beauty, the beauty of doing work from your heart and the beauty of living a well-lived life. At Inspired Women Work, I believe that when you are doing your soul’s calling, you will thrive – emotionally, spiritually and financially.
Work is meant to be creative, meaningful, profitable and beautiful.
Inspired Women Work can help you:
- Discover what your beautiful, original work is – define it, give it shape and share it with your world
- Turn your creative dreams into tangible, real world offerings
- Define and design the business model that’s just right for your dream business
I have a special place in my heart for clients who:
- Are committed to bringing their body of work into the world, because it’s an act of love, and you wouldn’t, because you couldn’t, do anything else.
- Have an unquenchable zest for life and learning, as well as a curious mind
- Can see the Magic + the Mysteries of the Unseen in the ordinary and everyday world around us
- Adore Rumi or Loreena McKennitt
- Believe that you can never, ever, have too many books
Sound a little like you?
Then come on in and have a browse. Sign up for the Inspired Women Work newsletter in your inbox (and receive a gift too!). Have a look at what working with me might look like, or peruse the Blog. Want to get to know me a little better and say “hi”? That would be lovely, too.