For a while now we have been checking in with each other, drawn together by our passions to create in a joy filled and heart centered way, and share our creative work with the world.
And if I haven’t told you lately, let me just pause for a moment, and tell you how much I appreciate you for all that you do and all that you are. And I am honored to have the privilege to share the journey with you at this moment in time.
It’s with the intention of inspiring and supporting you in your journey that I want to invite you to simply “leave your comments” today and let me know just what I can do to help you make the connection to more of what’s true for you, so you can bring your beautiful, creative, inspiring work into the world.
Tell me a little bit about any of the following, or about whatever is calling to your heart that you would like help with in meeting your challenges so you can achieve your goals and dreams.
- What information and content would you like from me?
- What areas of your life are needing the most attention?
- How would you like to learn from me and work with me?
- What kinds of services or products do you want the most?
- Where are you in your transformational journey: transitioning to purpose, still wondering what your true work is, needing clarity about how to bring it all together? Or somewhere else entirely?
More than anything else I want to help you make the connection to what’s true for you, in your life, your home, your work. Living your true, authentic life is the most sacred offering you can make to the world.
And I want, from the deepest place in my heart, to do my part to make our time together rich with value and substance whenever you open an email from me, or you work with me.
So please take me up on my offer. Leave your comments below and let me know how we can co-create your success. Let me know what kind of support would serve you in turning your dreams into your everyday reality.
I look forward to hearing what you have to say. Your input will be helping me decide what classes and offerings to plan for the remainder of the year.