~ Special Holiday Opportunity ~
“Looking Back and Moving Forward: Designing Your Authentic Path to an Inspired and Successful 2015” Planning Session
Wouldn’t you love to have an inspired plan for 2015 that would allow you to have the kind of structure that was fluid and organic, yet defined enough to guide you to fulfilling your desires for your life and work?
You’d have a map to guide you in creating the business results you want, which includes generating the income you desire. You are making a difference in the lives of the women you feel called to serve. You have clarity and feel bold about what you want to do, how your work wants to be expressed next, and who you want to work with. You no longer feel the kind of paralyzing anxiety that has held you back in the past, because now you are guided by your sense of purpose and clear direction. You are excited and eager for what lies ahead as the year unfolds before you!
Maybe right now, with the holidays coming, you don’t see how it’s possible to create such a beautiful map for navigating the new year.
Even so, maybe you’ve printed out some worksheets for planning projects, figuring out your weekly schedule, along with tips on how to stay organized and manage your time. You’ve promised yourself that this year you really will set aside the time to thoughtfully plan out the new year – goals, dreams, aspirations. But in your heart of hearts you have your doubts about your commitment to following through.
I get it.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made myself the same promises, printed out the same worksheets, only to still have them in a folder, incomplete, come February or even March. It felt like everyone around me was miles ahead of where I was at.
That changed the year I did a collaborative planning session with my mentor. Previously I’d always worked independently. Having someone else’s perspective, wisdom and guidance focused exclusively on me and my aspirations and dreams for my business and life was a game changer. It made it possible for me to see possibilities and potentials I couldn’t see on my own.
The value and power of connection and inspired collaboration made the creative process so much richer!
More than any previous year I felt a sense of clarity and boldness about what my work was calling me to do in the coming year. I was excited to have a map to guide me in creating the business results I wanted, including generating the income I desired. I felt a renewed sense of purpose about making a difference in the lives of the women I felt called to serve.
That’s why I’ve created the “Looking Back and Moving Forward: Designing Your Authentic Path to an Inspired and Successful 2015” planning session.
This is a private one to one session, where you’ll receive my complete focus on you and your work and/or business. You’ll be able to create a plan for 2015, so that as January gets underway you’ll have mapped out the navigation that will take you into the year in a way that honors who you are and allows you to do the work that inspires you in a bigger, fuller way.
“Looking Back and Moving Forward: Designing Your Authentic Path to an Inspired and Successful 2015” planning session includes . . .
- A pre-session packet with worksheets and exercises to help you celebrate and complete 2014, both personally and professionally, and then create in rich detail the year to come
- One private 90 minute session via telephone to review with you your celebrations and completions and collaborate with you in creating a map to plan your 2015
- Audio recording of our session so you can be fully present when we meet, not worry about capturing all the brilliant ideas and brainstorming, and return to the call again and again
Plus, a special bonus . . .
- A follow up check-in via email in late January to see how your beautifully aligned plan is unfolding
Who is the Looking Back and Moving Forward: Designing Your Authentic Path to an Inspired and Successful 2015” planning session for?
- Smart, creative women who know it takes an inner and outer approach to create a smart and creative plan for success in the new year
- DIYers who realize it’s time to make the shift from going it alone to getting inspired guidance and support from an intuitive mentor
- Makers, creatives, service providers, healers and other creative entrepreneur types who are great at imagining the possibilities but find they fall short when it comes to implementation without accountability
- Women who are ready to step more fully into the fullness of their power, tap into their capabilities and express their gifts boldly
- It’s for you if you are willing to invest your time, money, energy and love into making your life, your work and your business an extraordinary success in 2015!
Who is this planning session NOT for?
It’s not for you if you::
- Aren’t interested in taking the time to get in touch with what you want your year to be like as well as feel like
- Aren’t willing to invest the time in doing the pre-session worksheets
- Want someone to just tell you what you need to do in order to create success
- Think that planning your year is just a matter of making some lists about what your business will offer in the new year
Making lists and brainstorming ideas are probably going to be a part of your planning work, but on their own they’re NOT transformational.
And that’s what this process and planning session can be for you: transformational.
It will certainly change how you think about where you’ve been and how far you’ve come. It will help you make peace with lingering regrets about roads not taken. It will give you an authentic, true-for-you vision for where you’re headed and how to get there.
Won’t you join me?
I will only be doing 7 of these sessions. If the idea of co-creating your extraordinary and inspired 2015 is making your heart beat a bit faster, then reserve your spot now.
I’ve made the price a super value because I’ve made the commitment that 2015 is not going to be business as usual, but business as extraordinary! That means leading as many creative women like you as I can to do what inspires you in the way that’s most authentic to you!
Click the icon to the left to book your “Looking Back and Moving Forward: Designing Your Authentic Path to an Inspired and Successful 2015” Planning Session. It will take you to the payment page. Once I receive your payment, I’ll send you the link to schedule our session with my online calendar.
Please Note: I’ll be scheduling these sessions during the first week of January, which means you have lots of time to go within, quietly and thoughtfully, and work through your pre-session packet.
Wondering what it’s like to work with me?
Here’s what a few others have to say::
“I felt an intimate connection with you from the start.”
“. . .inspiring, loving, and supportive every step of the way.”
“You have a way of getting to the heart of the matter in an easy, relaxed manner, drawing out issues and concerns that otherwise would have stayed buried, and kept me “stuck”.”
“Interesting how this . . . reflects exactly what I’ve been longing to do, especially the listening to my own inner rhythms and intuitive guidance. Thanks for meeting me where I am!”
“Thank you, Paula, for your direction, wisdom and help. I appreciate your guidance and care more than you know.You can’t imagine what your support knowledge and ideas mean to me!”
Here’s to Life and Business as Extraordinary in 2015!!